Image Map

4 June 2012

{One week to... Design a dessert table} Table reveal !




I created this dessert table for my husband's birthday but it would also be perfect for Fathers' day.

In a week I managed to create a table with the natural feel I was after and full of my husband's favourite treats.
I made the wood log pile backdrop especially and I baked most of the desserts on the table. You can read more about how I designed the table here.

I hope you will enjoy the pictures.


Chocolate Mud Cake covered with dark chocolate ganache
The Mini-Bunting is a free printable from The TomKat Studio


Custards (pistachio, chestnut puree, chocolate and vanilla) - recipe to follow

Pistachio financiers - recipe to follow

Macarons


Chocolate and vanilla fudge






If you missed the previous posts from this series:
Day 5: I was still Baking!



 Linky Parties

11 comments :

  1. Hello Virginie,


    I absolutely love your party display! And the recipes are yummy!


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome! I've loved following along as you've created this! :-) Heidi Rew from PartiesforPennies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this backdrop! I am doing a party for my grandpa in August and he used to own a sawmill and this would be perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a GREAT party! Please come over to Cast Party Wednesday and share it with us! Thanks I hope to see you there! ---Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain---
    http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/?p=30289

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love every detail, the backdrop, the burlap and the bunting on the cake. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I already told you how much I love this party, right?! :)

    Thanks for linking up to Bird's Party Linky!

    You are one of our featured favorites! :)

    XOXO
    Bird

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so delicious! The different flavored puddings really caught my eye.. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your log backdrop! It's one of my favorites! I had seen it before (probably on Catch my Party) but just now found your website from your post on I Heart Naptime. You do really great work and I'm going to follow you. =)
    Angie from www.marigoldmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...