Image Map

13 April 2012

{Party Inspiration} Photo Booth

Well there are everywhere ! The latest trend in the party world seems to be the photo booth, complete with custom props to suit your party theme. And I am no different to anyone else, I LOVE THEM !
I think they allow you to create such a cute and individual record of your party.

Here are a few of my favourite shoots and props:

I love the printable props sold by Paper&Cake, especially the Wild West ones. How cute are these ?



Totally Love this Super Hero Party Photo booth from Anders Ruff


Pirate props from an amazing pirate party styled by Rubyju


Fun Free printable Photo booth props and tutorial from Oh Happy Day


1 comment :

  1. I love them too and i so want this at my wedding next year ... it could make for some fantastic pictures .... btw i love your blog it is very sweet x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...