Image Map

20 November 2011

{Craft} Busy crafting for Christmas

I have been fairly quiet on the blog for the past couple of weeks and this is because I have started crafting little presents for Christmas.
The past two year, I spent the weeks before Christmas making felt decorations to hang in our tree (here and here). As we have quite a few now, I needed another felt project. I don't know why but this time of year seems like a good one to sew...

Last year I really enjoyed making two hair clip holders for my daughters and since there were a few further designs I wanted to try, I decided to make hair clip holder for several little girl this xmas. They should make lovely presents.

This one is my favourite so far. It is for a little girl who has a fairy theme in her bedroom:



I've made 8 so far so plenty more pictures to follow !

Linking to 
IHeartNaptime Sundae scoop party
Skip to my Lou Made by you monday

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...